Partnership

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Matt, Feb 19, 2015.

1. Matt

Matt Administrator Staff Member

I am very excited to announce the partnership of Clash News Channel and Hub with Clash for Dummies!

Clash for Dummies, found at www.clashfordummies.com is a Clash of Clans website featuring articles, blogs, guides and more for players around the world! They have a strong community now, averaging 50,000 views per month, but were searching for a place where their readers could discuss and chat.

I am sure that our users would also find a lot of their posts interesting, so this deal will help us both grow, especially as we branch out and begin our main focus: YouTube.

To help us both grow, I cannot encourage you enough to share both websites with your clan, friends, followers, etc, so that our community gets even stronger!

Thanks for staying with us, check out www.clashfordummies.com and have a good one!

CC_Sarah, JacobtheGreat and Matteas like this.
  2. ClashForDummies

ClashForDummies Developer Staff Member

Can't wait! Great site you guys got going on and looking forward to growing with you!

JacobtheGreat and Matt like this.
  3. CC_Sarah

CC_Sarah Moderator Staff Member

This is exciting! Cheers can't wait to see all the fun chat!

ClashForDummies and Matt like this.
  4. xfifa

xfifa New Member

Which is Olympic for "liggers".Inevitably, this bureau IOC associates and their acquisitive entourages, but it aswell prises accumulated sponsors. Just as it should be, according to a Locog spokesman, who reminds me that the sponsors are a "major acquirement stream".

And yet, with corporations bifurcation out a paratively baby ㏒600m to bang their branding over the absolute blow and acquire the rewards, fortably the a lot of aloft of the 2012 acquirement streams is the British taxpayer, who is bifurcation out ㏒9.3bn for the event. Warning: advantaged admission not included.In his latest accomplished book, "Bad Sports: How Owners Are Ruining the Amateur We Love", the sportswriter Dave Zirin balustrade adjoin the way in which a lot of stadiums are congenital in the US, area billionaire owners aggressive accessible allotment for stadiums is the norm.

NBA Live Coins